Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Guncle Visiting!


Yesterday turned out to be a pretty nice day so I talked Momma into taking me to visit my guncles.  I know I just saw them last week but I miss them.  Plus, we had to take some homemade tamales to them.  


Can you believe I've only been to my guncle's house one other time?  What the heck?  Why don't I get invited more often?  

I was going to make the most of my time in their backyard so I scurried off the patio to check things out.


They have 4 cats that live in the house but that play in the backyard so there was mail to pick up everywhere.  Notice the lush greenness of their lawn.  Their yard is shaded by several tall trees so it doesn't get scorched like ours does.


I wasted no time because I knew my time was limited.  I traipsed through the flower beds despite Momma yelling at me. I knew it was wrong to do but good smells drew me in.  What can I say?  If you can't see you have to rely on your sniffer to lead the way.


We hadn't been there long when all of a sudden I heard some barking.  Who could it be?  Tony explained that it was the pomeranians next door so I ran to the fence to see if I could meet them.  Duh!  They were on the other side of this huge fence so all I could do was cry, cry, cry.


Of course I had to check out the water feature, too.  You just never know what might be lurking in there, right?  I came up empty pawed but it's good to know where it is for next time.


I was particularly interested in this area right by the patio.  I could hear the dogs next door plus the smells were overwhelming.  I tried to sneak over to this area when Momma wasn't looking but someone she always caught me and I slunk back to her.  She thought I was going to hurt myself (not!) or that there might just be a hole in the fence where I would escape (as if!).  Tony assured her that I was safe but she knows me too well.


And then I snuck off.  Momma was busy talking and didn't even see me disappear.  See ya, Momma!


Busted!  Um, how did she find me?  


Sorry, Momma! I will try to behave just a little better.  

I could have stayed at my guncle's house all day but I had to get home to eat.  The cat food in the kitchen did look appetizing but Momma wouldn't even let me get a taste.


Visiting people is very tiring.  It's a good thing I have lots of beds to sleep on.  Or should I say sleep half on?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffy, I think you look super cute and sooo beautiful in the first photo of you, I'm drooling! It looks like you had a wonderful day at your guncle's house!! I always run all over my Nan's flower beds and My Mum yells at me too so don’t feel bad! I love going to visit people because the smells are always so fresh and new!! Did you get to meet the dogs over the wall??? Don’t eat cat food it’s not at all appetizing even though it smells real nice!!!
    Sweet Dreams Tiffy, Love, Licks and Phugs from Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffy! Oh, I just love that "busted" pic of you by the AC unit! I don't like getting caught either, but it's usually always worth it! Heehee! I hope you told your guncles that I said hi! I really liked them...they were so nice to me at your party. But you are right...what's up with them not inviting you over more often? Sheesh!
    Love,
    Payton
    PS. Sometime when your momma isn't reading, you'll have to tell me if you got any good eatables exploring their yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - It's Frank from http://theadventuresofthetank.blogspot.com/ xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tiffy!
    oh what a wonderful day you had!
    i loved seeing you explore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Tiff! You sure do get around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiffy
    How did I miss this post!
    You are such a busy little girl, checking out all the fun places to sniff at your guncles!
    The nose is one of the most important parts of the body, and yours works very good, to lead you to all those little hiding places!
    I love to see you walking with your legs all stretches out, like you mean business!
    So much to see Tiffy,, no wonder you were so tired!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adventure. No wonder you're exhausted.

    ReplyDelete