Thursday, May 31, 2012

What Happened to May?


Hi friends.  I can't believe the whole month of May has flown by.  Momma has been so super busy that there hasn't been one minute when I could blog.  So please forgive my absence since it's not really my fault.


The beginning of May started off very strange.  This sign appeared out of nowhere one day in our front yard.  I wasn't consulted about this but was told that we are moving.  And soon.  More details to come.


And then these guys showed up.  It's hard to see but this is a momma goose with her gosling.  I thought maybe they were buying the house but Momma told me that I was being silly.

As then if things weren't crazy enough, Momma left town with Puglet and his human to go on the 1000 Pugs tour.  Their first stop was Minneapolis where they met this guy.


You will never in a million years guess what his name was.  It was Stubby!  And he did his photo shoot on May 20 which would have been Momma's Stubby's 15th birthday.  How ironic!


 This guy's name was Acer and he is famous.  He got hit by a car a few years ago, and his person turned to Facebook to raise money for his surgeries.  He's a miracle pug, and you would never know that he had been broken.


Puglet loved Minneapolis.  He also loved meeting with his fans.


This guy's name was Charlie.  He was cute but crazy! 


And Momma said this girl had the best BTOT ever.  Whatever! 

*BTOT = Black tip of tail


Momma fell in love with this little old lady.  Her name was Gypsy.  She's 16 and used a wheel cart but she walked over to Momma on her own.  Momma wanted to scoop her up and take her home but of course Gypsy's mom wouldn't part with her. 


Momma also wanted to take this little cutie home because she reminded her of my foster sister AnnieBelly.


A Minneapolis news crew even came to a photo shoot to interview Puglet and his human.  You can watch the video here.


 When everyone finally came back home we had a party.  A pug party.  Puglet and I played for hours in my backyard, we went hiking, and of course ate lots of delicious food.  

I was sad when Puglet and his human left to go back to San Francisco but I was so glad to have Momma back to myself.  She told me she has finished touring with 1000 Pugs, at least for now.


So here I wait wondering when we are moving and to where.  I've already started packing but I am worried that I might get packed in a bag myself.  Have any of you ever moved before?


21 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffy! I love seeing your sweet face and seeing what you are up to!

    I can't believe you are MOVING! How fun! I have lived in...5 different houses. You'll adjust and love some new scenery! I promise!

    Also, that BTOT was IMPRESSIVE!!!!! I am green with BTOT envy!

    xoxoxo
    twinner Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never moved, Tiffy, but it is in the plans in the next few years. We hope you are moving somewhere fun! Wherever you go, you are sure to have some built in friends through your blog!
    PS, you couldn't tell that Amanda had shaved off her eyebrow at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so much exciting stuff, that Stubby is cute and so is the little old lady

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at all those puggies your mom was with! I'm real glad she didn't forget you, Tiffy! While I'm sad that you're moving, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful adventure! Good luck in packing all your things! I's still looking for things I moved myself three years ago! They's gotta be here somewhere, right? Can't wait to hear more about the new adventures you'll have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tiffy
    I can only imagine how confusing all this is to you,,, moving and all!
    I think you should start gathering up a few things to make sure they get packed.
    That was awsome that your momma got to go help with the 1000 pugs! But now, I know your glad she is home!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they let you help pick your new house tiffy! i love the pictures of all the other pugs your mom got to meet. Especially Gypsy! I love old lady pugs, she reminds me of my Priscilla, i hope she makes it to 16! And i've never seen a BTOT before, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omp that is so weirds about the stubby pug!!

    I can't believe you is moving. Make sure you pack all your stuffs. I have never moved before but mum has lots. She says it can be chaotics.

    I can't wait to hear all abouts your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Miss Tiffy, its so nice to see you! What a busy month! And moving will feel very busy and maybe even weird. I've moved several times and Miss Scarlet has moved once. Sometimes it feels overwhelming, but when its all done its cool to be in a new place. And we know your Mom & Dad will choose a beautiful home for you!

    Keep us updated cutie...

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tiffy, glad to hear from you!! We have missed seeing your sweet face. Love all the pictures. Don't be afraid of moving, it can be confusing but home is wherever Mom & Dad are!
    PugHugs,
    Bailey, Hazel and Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Tiffy...I'm glad to see you post again. You sure been having some fun with others! Moving is fun because you get to meet a whole new place with plenty to discovery and smell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tiffy,

    We sure have missed you! Looking forward to hearing what's next. Now for your moving question, I haven't moved before, so unfortunately, I can't provide any words of wisdom.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tiffy!

    We got to meet your mama a couple of weeks in Milwaukee! We were sad that you weren't there but she told us that it was your daddy's birthday and you wanted to stay home with him so he wouldn't be lonely! Bet you had some great father/daughter time ...

    Hopefully we will get a chance to meet soon!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your momma is so nice. We were lucky and so happy to meet her in fur (well... your momma has lots of hair, but no fur). Hope to meet you, Tiffy, in fur someday... hope you are moving to fun area : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear TiffyToes, this here is AnnieBee, I'm glad you got your mama back all to yourself. I suggest going ahead and making a list of your minimum requirements for the new Tiffy Castle, with a guest pillow for me and guest bowl and guest toys for me, and a guest toybox for me. We can wear our sequin tutus and sparkley crowns around and boss the boys. Call me! *makes call me sign by her ear*
    love and kissies,
    AnnieBee

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi tiffy!

    oh what an exciting spring you all have been having!

    we are so excited for you and your pawrents!

    they are making all of your dreams come true!

    i am smiling from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, Tiffy girl.... May was totally gone, what about June? It's more than half over... Is June running away faster than May? wanna hear from ya~

    Hugs
    Sammy girl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tiffy, I think you also need to include 'What Happened to June,' 'What Happened to July,' and if you're not careful 'What Happened to August!' We miss your pretty face, Tiffy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we agree.... wanting to know how you are doing in sunny place !!

      Delete
  18. Looks like you and your momma have been really busy. Glad to meet all your new friends. They are all so cute. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  19. Siapkan pakan sesuai kebutuhan yang dikehendakinya, (jerami padi/gedebog pisang)
    Gelaran untuk alas.
    Siapkan air secukupnya.gta 5 apk

    ReplyDelete
  20. You’re so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read something like this before. So great to find someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

    CBSE Schools In Attapur
    CBSE Schools In Bachupally
    CBSE Schools In Banjara Hills
    CBSE Schools In Begumpet
    CBSE Schools In Bowenpally
    CBSE Schools In Budgam
    CBSE Schools In Hyderabad
    CBSE Schools In Chintal
    CBSE Schools In ECIL
    CBSE Schools In Gachibowli

    ReplyDelete