I was so honored to receive this pawsome award from the Urban Hounds a couple of weeks ago and then today from Payton. Like Payton, it's my first award ever. I am so grateful to have such wonderful blog friends!
The rules of the award are that I need to tell you seven things about myself and then pass the award off to seven bloggers. This is going to be so much fun!
1. Even though Momma and Daddy adopted me from Texas, I am originally from Oklahoma. This means that ...
2. My twinner Pearl and I are really twins! Pearl is the only one of my siblings I have located thus far so if you are 5ish and cute, we could be related.
3. I've never met a food I haven't liked. I am a foodie and eating is my favorite hobby!
4. I am fearless. The only thing I am afraid of is rolled up magazines/papers. Enough said.
5. I am a momma. That's right. I had 2 litters of babies totaling 13 little ones. I have no idea where my babies are so if you see any pugs that have tippy toes like mine, please email me.
6. I occasionally bump into things. This only happens when I'm not paying attention, usually when I am outside running along the fence. Oops!
7. I miss my foster family so much, especially my hero Howie. I know he misses me too and don't tell Momma but there are plans in the works for Howie to come visit me. Shhhh - mums the word.
I'm passing this award on to: