Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Love Momma!


 I started celebrating Mother's Day at the stroke of midnight Saturday/Sunday.  We had people over for a party and just as the party was ending it was Mothers Day.  My friend Tony scooped me up so Momma could take our picture.  I don't really like to be held but I always let Tony hold me.  He's very gentle and loving with me.


I didn't know what to get Momma for Mother's Day because she has everything so I picked out this beautiful card for her.  It was perfect because Momma loves yellow and flowers.  The sparklies were an added touch that said Tiffy all over it.
 
  
Momma got a little leaky when she read the inside.  


Then it was time for my present.  Did you know that I'm a momma, too?  Yep.  I had 13 babies back in the day.  I don't know where my babies are today but they are all grown up and probably living wonderful lives just like I am.

"Where is my present Momma?  What?  No present for Tiffy?"

Momma didn't forget about me on Mother's Day.  She said she would take me somewhere first and then give me my gift.  So off to a forest preserve we went for an almost  6 mile hike.  It was the perfect way to spend Mother's Day with Momma.
  

Of course I had to get a little something for my special day so Momma pulled out a bully stick when we got back and I went to town eating it.  Nom, nom, nom!
 

All that eating made me very tired so off to my little bed I went.  

I love Momma more and more every day.  Even though she's not my first momma she's the best momma I've ever had.  My foster mom Auntie Nancy is the second best momma ever.  She took care of me after the nice people at the pug rescue found me wandering the streets.  If it weren't for these two mommas who knows where I would be.  I'm one lucky Tiffy to be surrounded by mommas who love me.

11 comments:

  1. I can't imagine anyone letting you wander the streets, Tiffy. Whoever did that to you was not a nice person. I'm so glad you have this mommy now, because she's a really, really good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day to spend Mother's Day!!

    That card you got for your Momma is just beautiful... We are pretty sure she is gld your picked her too!!!

    It would be super cool if you were able to come to Indy for a pug meetup!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat is so nice that you especially like Mr. Tony. Maybe you will eventually let your Mom hold you..I too do not love to be held, but I will snuggle like crazy! I also didn't give kisses but now I will have mom's face wet. I'm sure your card was the best present ever.

    Coco (and Kitty)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six miles! Wow! Those bully sticks are awesome though. We are glad you picked your mom, too. You two are a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mother's day you and your momma had!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tiffy you are one special puggy!!

    Hugs
    S&P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tiffy
    I see all the love that is in that special card you got for your mamma. It is sooooo you,, and so your mamma. The flowers are happy just like you.
    I think going to the forest preserve was such a special gift..for both of you....
    I know that you and your mamma- it was ment to be that you have each other,,, you each chose each other.
    Yes Tiffy your 13 babies all have happy lives, just like you..
    I am so happy your friends came over to help the celebration,, and you and Tony are so cute together.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a beautiful card and sentiment you gave your mommy!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Tiffy, you have got the best mama in the whole world! And your handwriting is lovely. Your picture with sleep eyes is so cute. I am sending both you and your mom the biggest mom's day hugs.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. You are so lucky to have such a good momma

    ReplyDelete