Friday, June 24, 2011

WAAAAHHHHH!


Momma has been acting funny all week.  She's been putting clothes in the dining room, stacking books next to the clothes, and getting lots of flashlights and batteries out of the cabinets. Yesterday, she brought up a big bag from the basement and when I finally asked what was going on she told me she was going on a trip.  Without me.  Waaahhhhh!


When I asked why I couldn't go on the trip with her, Momma told me she was going to visit the turtles.  Oh, turtles!  I've got lots of those.  So I gathered up all my turtles thinking that Momma would stay home with me and play with my turtles instead of flying off to Savannah to play with those turtles.


"What's that, Momma?  You're not going to Savannah to play with the turtles?  Great!  So you'll be staying home with me and playing with my turtles?  No?  Why not?"  

Momma finally explained to me that she doesn't play with the turtles in Savannah.  Apparently, she goes down there every summer to work with the Caretta Research Project and no dogs are allowed, not even pugs.  Sheesh!

I did some digging around on Stubby's blog and found this blog post from 2009 that he did about Momma's turtle trip.  Stubby was used to Momma leaving him for a week every summer but I am new to Momma and I'm such a Momma's girl that I don't know what I'm going to do without her.


No Momma means no blogging so I'm just going to stay in this spot and pout until Momma returns.  I may even go on a hunger strike.  That will show Momma, won't it?  

On second thought, maybe I will take a little trip myself.  Momma won't miss me since she'll be gone and Daddy is so busy working he won't even realize I've left the house until I return.  Where should I go?  

17 comments:

  1. Maybe you should find a turtle costume and surprise your Momma! I can't believe they don't allow Pugs in turtleland, Pugs belong EVERYWHERE!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have daddy take you to Popeyes and Portillos! If you get really bored, come on down to TheLazyK and hang with Maggie and I! Mom is making us MINT TREATS this weekend! NOM!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Meredith...pugs should be allowed to go where ever we choose! I would definitely reconsider that hunger strike thing, Tiffy. And I think that you should get on a bus headed straight down interstate 55 and come visit me!
    Love,
    Payton
    PS. Tell your momma to travel safe and have fun in Savannah...my mom says it's so pretty there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come and visit me in sunny CAL-EYE-FOR-NIGH-AAAAA, Tiffy. We could have us all kinds of fun. AND my birthday is coming up (July 4) so we can PAWTY like there is no tomorrow.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could come to California! Not sure how...maybe yer Daddy can drive you? We can play with Hedgies, share a chewie, run around my favorite park?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here!! Tiffy I would share every Tiffy bed with you and let you chew on all the chew bones here!

    If you can't make it maybe your Dad can swing by Popeyes with ya after all his work.

    Hugs
    Tuni Woons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Tiffykins......I'm so sorry you'll be without your mommy for a week. But it's very important for her to help the turtles.

    Just think of it this way: she'll miss you SO much that she's SURE to spoil the poop out of you when she returns!

    Lick ya later!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tiffy I hate it when my Mum leaves too! But just thinks of the good work she is doing for the turtles.

    PEE S you are welcome to come out west and hang with Tuni and me.


    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiffy
    I want you to come see me in Oregon,,, so I will send one of my magic bubbles to pick you up...how does that sound?
    But in the mean time,,, tell daddy you want some popeyes,, and icecream.
    And remember to tell him to put your jammies on when you go sleepy with him.
    Your momma is doing very important work...
    She will miss you too.
    Now go tell daddy that it is Tiffy Time
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tiffy-we are so sorry you cant go--some dairy queen or popeyes will cheer you up--you have a lovely turtle collection

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tiffy, if you plan on going anywhere, go to a friends house, but make sure you have a plan. It's a jungle out there. As for dad's they are much easier to manipulate than moms. And they give more treats, just an fyi.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just fly out here to Punchyland and "maybe" I'll bring you back later in July! You can ride the Pugboat and sleep in our Princess tent and have all kinds of crazy Punchyland fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi tiffy!
    oh please come here to colorado!
    we will romp in the mounatin meadows together!

    we are so excited for your mom!
    we cannot wait to hear all about her trip to see the turtles again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You could come visit me, Tiffy! My name is Oskar & I have a blog, www.PetBlogsUnited.com, that I'd love for you to check out. It's a great place to find other pet bloggers and to be featured!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tiffy!

    I bet you are going to miss your mom while she is away, but
    I bet you will find a ton of fun things to do while she is gone.
    We can't wait to check back in when your mom returns, and
    hear about her turtle trip! Have fun!

    -Dana & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tiffy, I know I'm kinda late chiming in here, but boy you sure have a lot of turtle stuffies! I know your mom would love to be with you, but she had other turtle stuff to take care of. I'm sure you'll understand. And besides, from what I hear, your dad is a bit of a softy, and I'm sure he's taking good care of you! Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola Tiffy!!!
    Whaaaaaaaaa she can't leave you all alone!! But Roxy;s right Pappas are the Best to manipulate,jajaja just give her a pittyfull face and he is all yours!!! La mamma been to busy, but she finally took time to say Hi!!
    YOu are Welcome to Sunny California, there is lots of room here!!
    Happy Summer!!!
    Bechos
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete